- A $75 onboard credit for cruises valued at $1900 to $2200.
- A $100 credit for cruises valued at $2201 to $2800.
- A $125 credit for cruises valued at $2801 to $3200.
- A $150 credit for cruises valued at $3201 to $3500.
- A $175 credit for cruises valued at $3501 to $4000.
- A $200 credit for cruises valued at $4001 to $4500.
- Booking a cruise worth more than $4500? Well give you a credit worth 50% of our commission, up to $650.
Sounds good? Here's the small print. After all we're both lawyers:
- Cruises are for any cruise taking place in 2012 and 2013.
- Your cruise must be a new Disney cruise, not a takeover.
- Totals are based on your cruise only (that portion for which we receive a commission), not miscellaneous fees and taxes. This is because your onboard credit comes out of our commission and we only get a commission on the cruise itself. We'll break down those totals for you.
- This total price is based on everyone in the cabin, not just the fares of the first two people.
- This offer is exclusive to me, Christina Wood, and Bob Angelo and is not a Pixie Vacations offer.
- Part of your onboard credit includes the $25 onboard credit paid by Disney for booking online.
- These offers are only good through March 23, 2012. After this time, the required amounts will be raised.
To contact Chris, email me at ChrisW@pixievacations.com or call 919-889-5281.
To contact Bob, email him at Bob@PixieVacations.com or call 407-810-2528.