In addition, anyone who refers a client will automatically be entered. Each referral and/or trip counts for one entry, so it's possible to have more than one chance to win. Now, when you consider that I do this part time and I'm not booking hundreds of people a month, your odds for winning this gift card look pretty good!
Here are the details:
- Your vacation must total $1500 or more. Discounts applied later will not effect your entry into the contest. In other words, if free dining comes out and your total goes below $1500, you're still in the contest.
- Trip totals do not include airfare.
- You MUST travel. Your $250 gift card will be sent to you with your travel documents.
- Any referred client MUST travel.
- In the event that you have to cancel your reservation, an alternate winner will be chosen.
- If you move but do not cancel a reservation, your $250 card will still be valid for your new travel dates.
- Travel may take place any time in 2012, 2013 or 2014 and includes Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Adventures by Disney, and Disney Cruise Lines.
- Because I feel strongly about offering onboard credits with cruises, this $250 gift card is available in conjunction with previously offered onboard credits.
- This offer will not be backdated. Only vacations booked from 11/25/12 through 1/31/13 will be included.
As always, Pixie Vacations does not charge for our services and offers concierge level planning and discount monitoring--so what do you have to lose?
For more information, please contact me at ChrisW@PixieVacations.com or call 919-889-5281.