Here at Everything Walt Disney World, we realize that not everyone likes Valentine's Day: The pressure to get the right gift, those long lines for wilted roses, that empty box that sat on your desk in third grade while all the other kids got valentines. Okay, maybe it's just us. In any event, we've decided to buck tradition and do Valentines's Day our way. Forget those heart shaped boxes of chocolate: We're increasing our gift card amounts and lowering the limits starting today through Valentine's Day. Book a new Disney vacation package and receive:
- A $25 Disney gift card and tote for bookings $1900 to $2499.
- A $50 Disney gift card and tote for bookings $2500 to $3999.
- A $75 Disney gift card and tote for bookings over $4000.
- Clients who book a package worth $1200 to $1899 aren't out of luck. You'll receive a monogrammed tote. Please specify the name you would like on the tote.
And now for the rules and quasi-legal mumbo jumbo.
- Gift cards do not apply to Pixie exclusive offers such as "Jersey Week" and the "Flower and Garden" promotion.
- Package totals do not include airfare.
- Gift cards are based on a per package price, so if you book two $2500 packages, you'll receive two $50 gift cards.
- Disney Cruise Lines is excluded from this offer. Please see our current DCL offer for onboard credits.
- Gift cards are for new bookings and is not retroactive.
- You must mention this gift card offer at the time of booking (although we'll probably remind you because we're nice that way).
- This offer expires at midnight on February 14, 2012. But don't worry, you can still get our usual gift card offer when you book with us.
This offer applies to all travel in 2012 and 2013 and includes all Disney parks.
Your gift card amount is based on the final amount at travel, not on the day you book. Applying a discount may change you gift card amount.
For more information, call me at 919-889-5281 or email at ChrisW@PixieVacations.com.
You can also call Bob at 407-810-2528 or email him at Bob@pixievacations.com.