Like a hot summer day, this offer will be gone soon.
I'm still doing the gift card offer until August 31, 2011. Here's how if works: Book a new trip and you'll receive a gift card based on the final amount of your vacation when you travel. Gift card amounts are as follows:
- $25 for vacations worth $1800 - $2599;
- $50 for vacations worth $2600 - $8999.
- $75 for vacations worth $9000 - $11,999.
- $100 for vacations worth $12,000 - $15,000.
- $150 for vacations worth more than $15,000.
- Get a $25 gift card for referrals over $1800 when the client travels.
These gift cards are not from my agency. They come directly out of my commission, so I have to add a few exclusions for practical reasons:
- Multiple room bookings are not combined. You will receive a gift card based on the amount of your per-room booking. For example: Three vacations booked at $3000 each will receive three $50 gift cards, one per room. Conversely, rooms that fall under the $1800 threshhold cannot receive a gift card.
- Total amount excludes airfare, which Disney travel agents do not receive a commission on.
- This offer is not available for "takeovers" from Disney.
- The final gift card amount is based on your total before travel.
- A gift card is not available with Pixie Vacations exclusive deals such as the December promotion or the Food and Wine offer.